A modern design combined with top quality electronics ensures this twin channel TeNS provides outstanding performance throughout it's full range.
A superb specification with advanced (unique) features - this TeNS unit outclasses any other on the UK market even at significantly higher prices.
- One Touch Memory, the I-Touch remembers and automatically returns to the last settings
- Comfort Strength Control, monitors skin and electrode resistance and adjusts the output strength to maintain a constant current.
- A unique "2 in 1" lead connection. Single plug connection for both channels. Use 2 or 4 electrodes.
- 8 Preset Programmes incorporating the most advanced medically proven programmes.
- Twin Channel TeNS, can be used with 2 or 4 electrodes.
- One Touch Memory Recall: The I-Touch remembers and returns to the last settings and gently ramps up to 75% of the previous output level.
- Comfort Strength Control: A unique system monitors the resisitance of your skin and electrodes and adjusts is output strength to maintain a constant current.
- 2 in 1 Lead: Provides a single connection point smaller and neater than conventional connectors. Just one lead makes for easy and convenient use, but you still have the choice of using 2 or 4 electrodes.
8 Preset Programmes incorporating medically proven programmes:
1. Constant, 110Hz, 50 m/secs
2. Constant, 4 Hz, 200 m/secs
3. Burst, 100Hz, 2 burst per sec
4. Constant, 10 Hz, 200 m/secs
5. Constant, 10 Hz, 200 m/secs
6. Modulated SD, 110Hz, 50 - 250 m/secs modulates from 50 up to 250 and back whilst intensity modulates from set position down 70% and back.
7. Modulated Frequency: 20 - 100Hz at 200 m/secs. Frequency modulates from 20 to 100 and back in 12s
8. Mixed: 2 Hz / 110 Hz alternating every 3 seconds.
Waveform: Asymmetric Biphasic, net zero DC constant current.
Intensity: 0 to 70 mA in steps of 0.5 mA. Constant current over 500 - 1500 Ohm load.
Measures 10 x 5 x 3 cms, weighs 135grams including it's 2 x AA batteries.
Supplied complete and ready for use with full instructions, 2 x AA batteries, 4 x electrodes, lead, detachable belt clip, storage wallet.
2 year warranty.
This product is eligible for VAT Relief. Therefore:
If you are purchasing this product for yourself specifically to treat a long term medical condition you are entitled to purchase it exempt of VAT.
In order to claim VAT Exemption you must first complete and submit our online VAT Exemption Request Form obtained by first clicking the "VAT FREE PURCHASE AVAILABLE" banner at the top of this page. This is self declaration you do not need your GP's consent.
Please take care to enter a genuine medical condition relevant to the product you're purchasing.
Please then choose the "VAT Free" option for the product and any accessories you may wish to add.
If you choose the VAT Free options but you do not successfully complete an Exemption Request Form we will be obliged to add VAT when we process your order. The VAT element can be refunded retrospectively provided you supply a valid Request Form within 5 working days.
Our aim is to despatch all orders (except advanced booking for Maternity TeNS Machine Hire) the working day they're received. Our normal cut off time is 4 pm each day. If you place an order around or after this time and you're anxious to receive your goods asap we recommend you call us for confirmation of despatch.
Unless otherwise specified (or requested) for UK destinations our standard is Royal Mail 1st Class Post which, under normal circumstances, should reach you within 2 or 3 days.
Royal Mail's "Next Day Delivery" is available to you as an option during our CheckOut process. Please remember your postman will require a signature upon delivery.
Heavy items (typically nebulisers) will be sent by Courier (DHL or TNT) for "next working day" delivery. Please note the courier will require a signature and for domestic addresses may deliver any time between 9 am and 9 pm Monday to Friday. Deliveries to Scottish Highlands and Islands may take longer.
Items for destinations outside of the UK will be sent using International Registered Post. Delivery time will vary according the country and local postal services.